Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break in St. George!

Karate Kiddo!












As Lauren puts it, "This is Easy Peasy"




Preston disappeared whenever we were at the house, he was out shooting the air soft gun at anything and everything that moved....or didn't move. I caught up to him once and he said to me, "Mom, you see this gun here? this is what I call "The Cats Meow!"








What a fun vacation! So blessed we were able to go, thanks to the week of shoe parties I booked down south, we paid for the trip, hope to return soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Job! plus the pics are really cute! It's great to see that the Irvine fam had a fun vacation! You guy's deserve it! Thanks for the birthday present')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had fun, I am jealous! Hope that you are doing well, heard that you had some successful shoe parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys know how to have fun. What a cute family. I hope you guys are doing okay. We need to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete