Friday, February 13, 2009

My favorite BOY, and my favorite GIRL!

My favorite BOY!

My "stud muffin, cool motorcycle dude" (word layout Preston "INSISTED" on)


OKAY, so tuck this shoulder here, lay him flat here, and.....1...2...3 PIN!!! WAHOO!

<DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!
Well, it took Preston a while to decide if he even LIKED wrestling, but after a few good lessons and Dad as coach, he learned he had strength....MOOCHO STRENGTH! As the biggest wrestler (definitely the sweetest, Preston hates confrontation, he is every ones friend, doesn't like to hurt ANYONE! I heard him tell an opponent once,"don't worry, its almost over" (the boy was crying cuz he was getting beat) He learned to muscle his way to a gold medal, and more important.....SELF CONFIDENCE!

My favorite GIRL!


My beautiful little princess!


This may look like a coopertive little angel who loves to get her picture taken. . . . NOPE! There just happened to be a BEE flying around and these are the "Mommy help me, I am scared" poses. Lauren is WAY to busy of a little girl to stop and pose for pictures! Thank You Mr. Bee!


Up close and personal!


JUNO who this is?
Well, none other than our Beka and Andy! bet you thought it was the "REAL THING"
And NO, that is not a real baby bump!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Say it is so, I never thought that you would join the world of blogging, but we are glad to have you. Now I can see pics of you all the time and not have to wonder what my niece and nephew look like until I see them...HAHA! Welcome Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Liz! LOVE it!! Put me on your list of emails. (call me if you need help finding out where that is!) Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz and Jason!!! This is Awesome! And you did pics by yourself! The blog looks great on our computer. you will have to see it! We love you guys!
    Mom, Dad and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that you have the cutest family! You will love blogging, well atleast I hope you do, because I love it and then I get to see all the cute pictures...they make mke smile, and you know how important that is!! :) You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited you have a blog...please tell lots of funny Preston stories to keep me laughing. Your family pics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is official...you have the cutest kids ever!! I just want to steal them. What a darling family you have. I am so glad that we communicate this way. It is so much fun. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete